One-time Events: To be notified for one-time pro-life protest events, please send along your email to office@ColoradoRTL.org.
Weekly Events: Please join us any Saturday anytime from 7:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. at Colorado’s largest killing center, the Planned Parenthood at 7155 38th Avenue in Denver.
Daily Presence: Planned Parenthood kills children by the following schedule. We would be so thankful to see you there sometime:
-Tuesday 8:30 to noon
-Wednesday 9:45 to 12:30 p.m.
-Thursday 9:30 to noon
-Friday 8:30 to noon
-Saturday 7:30 – 11:30
Please come on out, prayerfully, on any of these days to Colorado’s largest killing center, the Planned Parenthood at 7155 38th Avenue in Denver.
Annual, Weekly, or Monthly Presence: Please join us to expose abortion for what it is and to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ with those who will listen.
– Monthly: 2nd Wednesday of the Month, Denver Bible Church, at Denver’s Planned Parenthood abortion mill
If your church or group would like to organize a weekly or monthly presence, please let CRTL know and we’ll list it here!
Message from Mark Aughenbaugh: Please join us to expose the murder of our most vulnerable and helpless neighbors. We will hold signs and distribute tracts to educate people about the development of babies in the womb, about their inestimable worth because they are made in God’s image, and how they can know the God who made us all. It’s not complicated. We are all familiar with the Golden Rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. If you were a preborn child would want others to proclaim your worth and to let folks know of your existence, even to plead for your life? If you were a pregnant woman who may be in a difficult situation would want someone to tell you the truth to prevent you from having your child murdered and having to live with that forever? If you were a father of a preborn child would want someone to tell you the truth and encourage you to step up and love the mother and your child? If you were a person who has been an accomplice to the murder of a child, as are thousands of the adults who will drive by, would you want someone to tell you the truth about what you’ve done and how you may find forgiveness through Jesus Christ? If you were a Christian would want to be told how you share in this bloodguilt and how your silence has contributed to the holocaust that you live in, so that you could bear fruit in keeping with repentance? If you were any of these people driving by and did not want these things then you probably don’t know what’s best for you. We need to tell people the truth and expose the lies that they are told and that they tell themselves.
Please come, please post this online, please promote this at your church, and please invite a friend!
Please join us this Saturday to expose the murder of our preborn neighbors. We will hold signs and distribute tracts to expose the murder of our neighbors and inform people what these littlest neighbors are worth and how they can know the God who made them. We will provide signs and literature but feel free to bring your own. We’ll be at the corner of Quebec & 17th. We have not been to this particular intersection before but the traffic backs up pretty well (i.e., badly) there and it so it should be a good opportunity to hand out literature. We invite you to join us because:
– each of us is called to “Love our neighbor as our self”
– we are called to expose evil
– we all should adorn the Gospel with our good works
– God tells us to rescue those being lead off to the slaughter
– God hates the hands that shed innocent blood
– of the many verses in the Bible about “innocent bloodshed” and bloodguilt
– God cares
– lives are spared from murder when we expose this evil
– some people that see these signs or read the tracts will be convicted and seek God
– we are called to speak up for those who can’t speak for themselves.
– I am begging you.
Are you a Holocaust denier?
(Mark is a dear friend of CRTL.)
Confirmed Saves: Since we began counting “confirmed saves” at Denver’s largest abortion mill, Planned Parenthood, by God’s blessing we have saved more than 1,000 babies. We only count a “confirmed save” when we can talk to a Mom who had scheduled an abortion to kill her child.
You are Invited: Now we invite you to come out to join us. Please come! You’ll see that this is an organized effort and you’ll be blessed to be a part of it.
What To Bring
– A Sign: You don’t even need to bring a sign (but bring one of course if you have one, or we’ll provide you with one).
– A Friend: Bring a friend if you can, but also feel free to come alone. However, please only protest with other people, and never alone.
– Your Voice: Not everyone is comfortable calling out trying to stop the moms going in to kill their children, but at the very least, you can pray for them and for the Planned Parenthood staff and for the abortionist also.
– A Phone: For more than 6,000 days that the abortionist has been killing children (Tuesdays thru Saturdays), we have been there as a last line of defense hoping and praying to save a mom and her child. In all that time, we know that the pro-lifers are generally very safe, but we suggest that you bring a phone simply as a wise thing to do that increases the safety for you and for others at the mill.
For more information, contact:
Colorado Right To Life
ARCHIVED Protest Notices: Here are just a few of the literally thousands of past witnessing events we’ve been involved with:
In this giving season, please give the Gospel message to others and cry out for our littlest neighbors being led to slaughter. And please join the third Saturday street witness with Mark & Terri Aughenbaugh: Please join us to expose the murder of our most vulnerable & helpless neighbors. We will hold signs & distribute tracts which educate people about the development of babies in the womb; how their worth is fixed in being made in God’s image & how they can know the God who made us all.
– Sat., April 21st from noon to 1:30 p.m. for a street witness at the intersection of University & Evans in Denver.
– Sat., March 24th from noon to 1:30 p.m. for a street witness at the intersection of Abilene & Mississippi in Aurora. (Easy parking at the N/W corner.)
– Sat., Dec 16 from noon to 1:30 p.m. for a street witness at the intersection of Colo. Blvd & Alameda Ave in Denver. Signs provided or bring Christmas themed messages.
Message from Mark Aughenbaugh: The US government on April 6th bombed a Syrian airbase because they used chemical weapons including against innocent children. That same day the US government also supported the use of chemical weapons against preborn children in our own country. (See the Exceptions Calculator at prolifeprofiles.com/trump to see that the president even supports the use of chemical abortifacients against our own innocent kids.) Our culture thinks they can determine which children are worthy of defense and which, when murdered, demand some sort of justice. Our government continues to refuse to defend our own preborn neighbors and so three to four thousand will be murdered again today. Most Christian pastors, elders, seminary professors, and other Christian leaders continue to dehumanize our preborn neighbors by their silence. Many Christian politicians keep with “safe” issues, like veteran affairs, that will continue to get them elected year after year while they submit to murderous laws and court opinions. Regardless of the earthly outcome, God would bless the Christian police officer who went to the “clinic” and arrested the abortionist for murder. For the one who opposed the holocaust in this way, perhaps God might use him as he did Esther. Earlier this month our Gracious God blessed His servant Leslie Hanks [a former CRTL vice president and now president of American RTL] with being used by Him to persuade a woman to change her mind and keep the baby that she had intended on having murdered. This Mom and her little baby were loved by Leslie in the name of Jesus Christ and to His Glory. The baby that lives today because of people like Leslie, and the babies that were murdered in their mothers’ wombs, and the children that were murdered in Syria were all made in the image of God and all had great worth. God hates the hands that shed their blood (Prov. 6:16-19). How does God look at Americans? Please join us on the 3rd Saturday of this month to hold signs and expose the murder of our preborn neighbors. -M.A.
“Our friends Mark and Larry Aughenbaugh have organized a street witness and we’d like to encourage you to join them,” says Biff Gore, president of CRTL. “I am out of the state this weekend, but my family and I have often joined in, and we make every effort to be there. We invite you to come on out to reach our neighbors and to serve the Lord!”
– Sat., Oct. 21 from noon to 1:30 p.m. for a street witness at the corner of Quebec and 17th in Denver (15 blocks south of Planned Parenthood’s abortion mill).
– Sat., March 25 or any Saturday anytime from 7:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. at Colorado’s largest killing center, the Planned Parenthood at 7155 38th Avenue in Denver.
– Sat., Feb. 28 anytime noon to 1:30 p.m. for a street witness at the intersection of Hampden & Tower roads in Aurora.
– Sat., Feb. 11 anytime 7:30a to 11a at Colorado’s largest killing center, the Planned Parenthood at 7155 38th Avenue in Denver.
– Sat., Jan. 21 from noon to 1:30 p.m. at Speer & Federal Blvds (and every Saturday at 9 a.m. at Colorado’s largest killing center, the Planned Parenthood at 7155 38th Avenue in Denver).
From Mark: “I pondered the other day that, if I could just let people know in advance where just one innocent little child was going to be murdered & approximately when, whether there may be some sort of action taken by many to come stop it. Maybe the fact that there are so many victimis somehow diminishes the affect. Maybe they are just a statistic. Or maybe since we can’t just call 911 and have those who are being paid to “serve & protect” come and stop the murder, then we have convinced ourselves that these aren’t neighbors that we should be concerned about. I wonder if the Christians in Nazi Germany felt that way. I am convinced that these small babies made by God and in His image are dear to Him. Will you say to God, “Am I my brother’s keeper?” Gen. 4:9 “The voice of your brother’s blood is crying to Me from the ground.” The weight of all the innocent blood of all these 56,000,000+ babies must be screaming from the ground to God. It is beyond comprehension. Is our nation cursed because of it? Will we ever see real revival happen while we show practically no concern whatsoever for these little ones? Won’t you please come out and join us to represent Jesus Christ in regard to the demise of these our neighbors?”
– Sat., Jan. 1 at 9 a.m. to noon at Colorado’s largest killing center, the Planned Parenthood at 7155 38th Avenue in Denver (and every Saturday).
– Sat., Dec. 17 at noon to 1:30 p.m. at Alameda & Colorado Blvd. You can park in the lot on the NE corner.
– Sat., Nov. 19, 2016 at noon to 1:30 p.m. at Chambers & Iliff Avenue.
Message from Mark Aughenbaugh: If the front page headline of your newspaper today read: Almost 4,000 Children Were Murdered in American Cities Today, would it move you? If so why? Does the media dictate what moves you, or which people have value, or which are worthy of our compassion? GOD gives value to all lives, not the media and not our culture. By our silence we validate the lie that these little ones, who are made in His image, do not have value.
Please join us at the intersection of Chambers & Iliff Avenue to hold signs and distribute literature exposing the murder of our preborn neighbors.
– When: Noon to 1:30 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 19, 2016
– Where: Chambers Rd. & E. Iliff Avenue, Aurora
– Why: Because the Chief End of man is to “Glorify God” and He commands, “Love your neighbor as yourself.” The babies being murdered in their mothers’ wombs are our neighbors. Human atrocity requires us as Christians to “Glorify God” by actively intervening and loving those targeted by the atrocity (our neighbors). Glorifying God is not just some creed that we subscribe to; it is something that we devote ourselves to. As Christians we consider how we should respond to every situation in light of this ideal (God’s Glory). As Christians we consider how do I best love my neighbor as myself.
Pray for those people who see the signs and receive the tracts to be moved to repentance; for those who have blood guilt to seek forgiveness through Jesus Christ; and for minds and hearts to be changed to honor God and the sanctity of life. -M.A.
– When: Sat. July 16, 2016, noon to 1:30 p.m. Where: Belleview & Broadway
– When: Saturday, Aug. 22, 2015, noon – 1:30 p.m. Where: At the intersection of Alameda & Federal Blvd.
– When: Saturday, July 18, 2015, noon – 1:30 p.m. Where: At the intersection of Mississippi & Abilene
– When: Saturday, Feb. 16, 2013, 7:30 – 9:30 a.m. Where: Planned Parenthood at 38th & Pontiac
– When: Saturday, Feb. 15, 2014, Noon – 1:00 p.m. Where: Colorado Blvd. & Alameda, Denver
– When: Saturday, March 3, 2013, 7:30 – 9:30 a.m. Where: Planned Parenthood at 38th & Pontiac
Please come on out to hold signs & distribute literature.
More than one hundred of our most innocent & helpless neighbors will be murdered right here in the Denver metro area this week. And again next week, and the next…
People will not see the results of these atrocities on their TV screens so it behooves us to expose them. Please consider what you think that the Christians in Nazi Germany should have done. Future generations are counting on you and future generations will look back and ask what were the Christians doing while America murdered more than 55 million preborn children. May Jesus Christ be honored by what we do. LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR.
The Aughenbaughs seek to provide an opportunity for people who are on their way to murder their children that morning to see their signs and change their minds. Abortion will remain legal as long as people do not see abortion.
You do not even need to bring a sign. You’ll see that this is a very well organized effort and you’ll be blessed to be a part of it.
We expose the graphic reality of abortion! Why? Because: “People won’t become convinced that WHAT they are doing is wrong until they truly SEE WHAT it is they are doing.”
For more information, contact
Colorado Right To Life